These are some things that you need to know as we arrive on Race Day!!!
1. Packet Pickup will be @ Brazos Running Company in Colleyville from 10am to 7pm on Friday. All participants are encouraged to get by there on Friday to receive your race packets, bib numbers, t-shirts, etc. If you cannot make it to Luke’s on Friday, you can pick up your race packet on race morning at the registration table beginning at 6:45am.
2. Weather – We will run, rain or shine. So, come and make a great memory and enjoy the morning no matter what mother nature throws at us!
3. Agenda – Here is the agenda for the morning: 6:45am Race Day Registration begins, 7:15am Camp Gladiator workout begins, 8am 1 Mile Fun Run begins, 8:15am Pancake Breakfast begins, 8:30am 5K and 10K Races begin, 10am Awards Ceremony
4. Awards – We will give out awards for the Male and Female winners in each age group. The age groups are 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and up. We will also have an overall male and overall female prize.
5. The pancake breakfast is included in the cost of each race registration. If you have a child 10 or under, they can eat pancakes for free. You can purchase a pancake only entry at the gate.