These are some things that you need to know as we arrive on Race Day!!!
1. Packet Pickup will be @ Brazos Running Company in Colleyville from 10am to 7pm on Friday. All participants are encouraged to get by there on Friday to receive your race packets, bib numbers, t-shirts, etc. If you cannot make it to Brazos Running on Friday, you can pick up your race packet on race morning at the registration table beginning at 6:45am. Any last minute registrations can be done in person at Packet Pickup.
2. Weather – We will run, rain or shine. So, come and make a great memory and enjoy the morning no matter what mother nature throws at us!
3. Agenda – Here is the agenda for the morning: 6:45am Race Day Registration begins, 7:15am Camp Gladiator workout begins, 8am 1 Mile Fun Run begins, 8:15am Pancake Breakfast begins, 8:30am 5K and 10K Races begin, 10am Awards Ceremony
4. Awards – We will give out awards for the Male and Female winners in each age group for the 5k and 10k races. The 1 mile race will only have an overall winner. The age groups are 0-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and up. We will also have an overall male and overall female prize.
5. The pancake breakfast is included in the cost of each race registration. If you have a child 10 or under, they can eat pancakes for free. You can purchase a pancake only entry at the gate.
6. If you are participating in the 1 Mile Fun Run, be sure to dress up! Let’s make good use of those costumes you have already purchased or made for Tuesday the 31st and let’s have some fun!
7. One of our “Fighters”, Kathy Hopkins-Davis, is an avid book collector. She helps with an organization that collects books for Middle School age kids and below and donates them to those who need it. We would love to bless her ministry while she is in rehab so we are encouraging everyone to bring new or gently-used books for these aged kids when you come on Saturday. There will be a drop-off area near where the pancakes are served.